Sunday, November 23, 2008

Long Time, No Post

So...I thought I was busy with work before - I was painfully mistaken. I have been working my little fanny off. I like it though. I'm learning a lot about trailers and the process. I feel like I'm actually working there and not just answering phones. This past week I got the opportunity to meet a real celebrity. Mark Ruffalo (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0749263/maindetails) is in one of the movies we're doing a trailer for. We wanted to see if we could get him to read the voice over for the beginning - and what do ya know...he wanted to! So we went over to a recording studio and had him read some lines and he LOVED our trailer. He liked it so much he actually gave me his e-mail address to send him the final version. Crazyness. That's what I love about this city...anything could happen. :)

28 days and counting!! I'm SO ready to head back east. It' time for a break...plus I sort of miss the seasons. I don't think it's been below 80 degrees out here yet. Today may be different, I don't know - haven't been out yet. I want the time to go by fast but at the same time, the two weeks I'm there is going to go by even faster! :( Plus I have a lot of knitting to do before I can come home...Christmas presents don't knit themselves!!!

Alright gotta get some coffee.
Love,
Tan

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Glad to see you're busy and feeling productive at work! What fun! Have fun back east - hope you don't freeze your tush off!

Amy and Steve said...

Tanya,

Can't wait to see you when you come home. Are you interested in going skiing with again while you're here? Holiday Valley is reporting that they've already gotten 48" of snow for the season, that might be a little bit of an exaggeration but they have been getting quite a bit of snow over the last week or two. I can't wait to get Meg out on the slopes this year!

Stay cool, you might want to put your head in the freezer for a couple hours a day to get you ready for the cold weather.

Steve