Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Morning!

Wow what a week/weekend! This past week was crazy at work - I think I say that all the time :) It's good though, it's making the days go by faster and the weekends all that much more appreciated. 49 Days and counting til it's time to come back east for Christmas!! YAY


I went to an LA Kings game on Thursday. One of my boss' friends called me up and said "Hey I've got two extra tickets to the game tonight, they're yours if you want them." and I said...HECK YES - He knows I'm from Buffalo and that us Buffalonians like our hockey as much as we like our Labatts! We had AMAZING seats...11th row up, on center ice. I've never been to a hockey game before and now I'm hooked, I'm already looking at prices for Sabres games when I'm home. :) Might be a bit pricey for me though...we'll see.

Friday was Halloween, so Happy Halloween to everyone. I didn't get too many pictures, as my digital camera is still non existent. But I was a Bond Girl. Not hard to do, just wear a tight dress and carry around a gun. Courtney is the one in ALL gold. She's the girl dipped in gold from a Bond movie. Jen's the other blond - she went as Edie Sedgwick (model for Andy Warhol) We had a blast at the party.


Saturday was Lindsay's birthday dinner. I (naturally) made the cake...and forgot to take a picture of it. I'm sure Lindsay has a picture somewhere of it. The group was some of her friends and work people. It was a good time. I took Jen and Courtney along. Jen was a trooper this weekend - she's not a big fan of social events...and she stuck with me Thursday (hockey game), Friday, and Saturday! So proud of my roomie :)

That's all for now!

<3
Tan

1 comment:

Amy and Steve said...

Hey, you've never been to a Sabres game!!!! What kind of uncle am I that I never took you to one. We went to two Sabres games in the past week. Last Monday we saw them get killed by Ottawa then we went Sat night too and watched them shutout Washington. I don't think we have any tickets for games while you're going to be home or I would leave Amy home and take you. Don't tell her I said that! Can't wait to see you.

Love, Steve