Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm back!

I know it's been forever since I've posted on here. So I went through and deleted all the past posts and I'm starting fresh!

News:

I've moved. I no longer reside and the little apartment on La Mirada Avenue. :) I now live in....the Hollywood Hills! Yes, you read right. I'm a resident of the same zip code of some of Hollywoods finest...and no I don't mean the police. Apparently Eva Longoria Parker lives somewhere in these hills - probably not true. Lots of reality show people buy houses here because it's cheaper to buy. I'm super happy with our place! Milo loves it here too. He has lots of windows to sit in! (I'm putting pictures at the end)

In other news I got a raise at work. Yay!! I should be able to start paying off those student loans soon. (yes I know Uncle Steve - I'll go back to school when I figure out what it is I want to do- I PROMISE)

Milo recently had a trip to the doctor. He apparently has allergies. Allergies in a cat?? Believe it! So it's just a little cortizone shot and he's all better.

That's all for now. I've got a much more active life - so I'll be able to post things more often. Sorry but still don't have a digital camera - the old one is still broken. :( So you'll have to do with the grainy cell phone pics.

Night all!
Tanya

This is the Living Room from the Dining Area:


This is the Kitchen from the Hallway:


This is the Dining Room from the Kitchen:


That's all the pictures I can handle for now...more later :)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Welcome back! Your place looks great (a bit more moved in than when we saw it!). It was awesome seeing you this weekend. Thanks again for making the trip up here. I hope you enjoyed yourself!

Now, let's see if I can get my blog going again...

-h

Momma said...

Glad to see that you've started up your blog again. I talk to you daily, which I LOVE by the way but I do enjoy seeing your pictures, post a picture of my Milo please.

Talk with you later.

Love ya,

MOM

Amy and Steve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy and Steve said...

Good to see that you're back in the blogging world. Sorry to say that we've pretty much given up on ours. Don't worry, no more lectures about school! I'll leave you alone about that.

Did you get NHL Center Ice for this year again? Sabres are looking good so far!!!

Keep posting those pictures.

Love,
Steve, Amy and Megan