Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hello

So I made it through my crazy week at work. I thought it was never going to end. We had to let go two people a couple weeks ago. One graphics guy and an editor. As is tradition in Alkemi (from what I hear) when we let people go...we start to get busy again. And BOY did we get busy. I worked 4 hours of OT just this past week (that's unusual for me). I'm starting to do a bit more now that we don't have an associate producer. I'm sort of taking on the responsibilities of that position. Which is good! I love being busy and I'm really enjoying the trailer making process. We got 2 pretty big jobs in on Friday so that's exciting. (more on that later)

So yeah I'm seeing good things happening...I just wish I saw these good/big things in my pocketbook :( but that's alright. I'm young and single so I don't have anyone to worry bout except Milo and he's taken care of :) So I have to look at things in a positive way. I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, a place to work out, I've got it better than a lot of people in this country.

Okay I have to eat something - still haven't had any breakfast. Milo says HI!



Love you!
T

No comments: