Monday, January 19, 2009

What I've been up to.


Hello all!

Long time no post. I've been knitting...gloves! I'm finally able to post a picture since Christmas is over and the secret is out. Lindsay's office gets really cold during the day. I'm knitting her some fingerless gloves so her hands don't freeze, but she'll still be able to type. It's brilliant.


After being at my Mom's for so long at Christmas...I got used to being in a home that felt like it was lived in. So when I got back I went to Ikea and got curtains, a coffee table, and a rug! My apartment sort of looks like we live here now. We still don't have any pictures on the walls but...we're working on it. Milo LOVES the curtains. He plays in them all the time! It's also nice because our neighbors could see right into our apartment and now we feel like we have some privacy. I have tons of pictures I want to put on the walls I just don't know where they'd go.


We got a plant. Finally. I've been talking about getting plant to clean the air in our place. We wandered down to the farmers market this past weekend and finally found one we could both agree on.

That's about it. I can't really think of anything else to report. We've had some beautiful weather this past month. Almost hot! Figures...I have the Gas Co. come out and turn on our pilot lights and the weather gets good. I suppose it'll cool down again.

I found a new favorite show. It's brilliant. It's called The Big Bang Theory...Sheldon is my favorite.


That's my favorite Sheldon moment by far! I don't know why but I can't stop watching it.

Milo says hi...from his blanket of curtains and lace....

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Nice gloves!!! I'm so impressed!